Live Webinar: Current Obstetrical Management Seminars (October 25, 2019)
– Real-time questions and comments: Use the webinar discussion box at the bottom of this page for comments/questions relating to the content streaming in this window.
– Course evaluation survey: At the end of the day, please complete your course evaluation survey. Once you submit your responses, please fill out the webinar attendance form. If you don’t need to receive a CME certificate, you may complete the evaluation survey only. If you would like your CME certificate please ensure you fill out the attendance form.
– To access the handouts: The handouts are available on Google Drive here.
– Contact: If you have any other questions during the webinar, please type in the comment field below. When in the breakout room please use the chat box as provided over there. Our onsite support staff will respond to you.
– Webinar schedule:
Dr. Le Jour will be using Top Hat at 08:35. For information on how to participate in the live polling, please see the Top Hat Guide.
Click on one of the images of the three breakout rooms to view a workshop as indicated in the schedule. Wait till the webpage is open on your screen then:
– Choose “Enter as a Guest”
– Type in your name and click on “Enter Room”
(If you are going to one of the breakout rooms, pause the Main Channel on your computer. Otherwise you would hear the audio feeds from both the Main Channel and the breakout room.)
Breakout Room A:
Breakout Room B:
Breakout Room C:
Below is the discussion for the Main webcast. If you have questions, please type them in; the moderator can see your questions and will address them during the sessions.
How often do you check hgb with iv iron
sorry to clarify the iron fish question - I am referring to supplementation of diet by using cast iron pots and/or cast iron items added to cooking
Can you comment on the fact that gummy vitamins apparently don't contain any supplemental Fe?
Can you comment on the risk of anaphylaxis with IV iron infusion?
Do you order ferritin and the transferrin sat for all pts at 26 weeks or just start with ferritin
can you speak to why feramax takes 60 weeks
Start with ferretin unless you think they have a reason to have elevation bc ferretin is a acute phase reactant
Q2- check ab tops guidelines- elemental iron content in ferramax is very low compared to iron salts therefor much longer time needed to replace.
The main room has closed. Breakout rooms are still open.
I cannot seem to get into the breakout rooms and the main channel doesn't have sound.
agree no sound to main chaneel but l
channel but slides o
I thought the IFS guideline was supposed to be offered twice?
Due to limited participation, we are only offering it once. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thats unfortunate. WIll there be a recorded version to download?
please type yes if you are still wanting to hear it. The speaker is still here. If there’s enough interest, we can try second round.
we found out a solution.
can you hear?
no the sound didn't change there is just background noise
Looking into it now
it looks like it is coming through from our end
Maybe try adjust your settings?
yes its working now I refreshed the page. Thank you
If you have any questions during the session, please feel free to type up here.
Any questions from online?
Thank you for sorting out the lecture! no questions
** Don’t forget completing the course evaluation survey and webcast attendance form. You may scroll up this page to find the links.**